Employee Spotlight – Denise Cortinovis-Jablonski
IQ Culture | News and Events
by: IQ Admin
- What motivates you every day? First and foremost, my family. My husband and I have two young kids that are non-stop. I love seeing the world through their eyes, although I’m exhausted by the time I go to sleep! They are 100% my motivation each and every day! I’m also motivated by the employees of IQ Inc. We have some pretty amazing individuals and they make going to work enjoyable. Our team is really supportive and I truly enjoy each day that I get to interact with them. I am also very motivated by the people that I speak with throughout the recruitment process, those individuals who might be looking to change career paths or pursue new opportunities! It’s a great feeling when I can help to connect a candidate to a position they are passionate about!
- Briefly describe what you do at IQ. As the People and Operations Specialist I have the unique opportunity to work with all employees at IQ Inc.! I have a mix of recruiting, operations, and HR responsibilities.
- What does your work space look like? I work from home and also in our Monroeville office. When I’m home I have a tiny desk that doesn’t allow for more than a laptop and a monitor. My workspace at the office in Monroeville has a much larger desk. I typically have a few monitors, a couple of notebooks, and a little notepad or two scattered on top. It’s usually organized chaos at either location.
- What do you like to do outside of work? I love being outdoors. I’m not picky on the activity as long as I’m outside enjoying nature.
- What advice do you have for others in your profession? Practice the Golden Rule and treat others how you want to be treated. I’m a pretty positive person and I would encourage anyone in any profession to just be kind, it goes a long way. Keep an open mind when talking to people, you never know what they are personally going through, and treat everyone and every conversation with importance.
- What do you love about IQ Inc? Hands down the people and the culture at IQ Inc.. I also love that I have the opportunity to speak freely about ideas that I might have and see them come into fruition. The management at IQ is both encouraging and supporting. It’s a great company to be a part of!