Website IQ Inc
IQ Inc. provides software engineering services for companies with highly-engineered products. Engrained in our culture is an attitude of pursuing excellence, working hard, supporting the growth of our employees and clients, and having fun while we do it!
We are currently in need of an exceptional, ambitious, detail oriented, and quality-driven Sr. Software Engineer with expertise in writing Enterprise Java Applications. We are also looking for someone who learns and applies new technologies to solve difficult problems. We aren’t looking for someone who wants to do things the same “old” way.
You need to have:
- 5+ years professional experience building Enterprise applications using Java
- Experience with Java testing frameworks (Junit/Mocks etc)
- Experience developing cloud based systems
- Experience working in Agile Scrum environment
- Knowledge of object-oriented design, including design patterns
- Demonstrable experience and fluency with Spring Framework
- Experience with and understanding of Git
Would be nice if you also had:
- Experience with Spring-Boot
- Strong experience in creating Restful web services
- Experience developing multi-threaded applications
- Experience with Build Management & Continuous Integration systems (TeamCity or equivalent)
- Experience with Messaging System (RabbitMQ or equivalent)
- Experience in using code analysis and profiling tools
- Experience with Test Automation using (BDD) Behavioral Driven Development
Sound interesting? Send us your resume at email@example.com today.
IQ Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IQ Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.IQ Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IQ Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.