Website IQ Inc.
IQ Inc. provides custom software engineering services for companies with highly-engineered products. As an engaged consulting company, we are committed to the success of our clients. Our team members have a good work / life balance, excellent benefits, and supportive co-workers.
We are currently in need of a Software Systems Engineer.
WE NEED YOU TO:
- Analyze customer supplied system specifications, decomposing the statements within such specifications into software requirements
- Identify gaps between customer requirements and company standard software products
- Create requirement documents, including high level design documents, interface control design documents and detailed software requirements and specifications, and requirements trace documents.
- Be the primary technical interface to the customer throughout the life-cycle of the project and will act as technical liaison relative to the software development effort with other departments within the company working on the same project.
- Possess 7+ years’ experience as systems engineer or business analyst for a large, complex software application
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience:
- Eliciting information from multiple sources and creating requirements for a software solution that satisfies all inputs
- Decomposing customer and internal systems specifications into software requirement specifications
- Acting as technical liaison with end-user clients during the development of software requirements, designs, and test procedures
- Creating large and complex Software Requirement Specifications (SRS) documents including Interface Control Design Documentation (ICDD) and Software Architecture Design (SAD) documents
- Creating a Requirement Trace Matrix from test procedures back to requirements and customer specifications
- Knowledge of requirement management systems, software configuration management tools, and MS Office suite
- Experience in software development
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess excellent presentation skills and time management
- Possess excellent leadership skills in motivating project/product personnel towards a common goal
- Possess excellent problem solving and analytical skills to provide optimal solutions
- Have the ability to think strategically in groups to understand and evaluate the potential impact of long-term decisions
WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAD:
- Experience supporting Bids and Proposals for new work
- Experience with overall systems architecture design
Sound interesting? Send us your resume at email@example.com today.
IQ Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IQ Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. IQ Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IQ Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.