Website IQ inc
IQ Inc. provides quality software engineering services to our high-tech clients. Our team works hard, solves problems, and has fun while we do it!
We are currently in need of an ambitious Software Engineer with expertise in full stack, .net web development.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading software development initiatives
- Independently working on all SDLC phases
- Ensuring quality and scalability of code
- Mentoring other team members on proper coding and design practices
- Adapting to new approaches
- Participating in user interface design
- A four-year degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Computer/Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ of real world full stack web development experience
- Thorough knowledge of related web technologies
- Motivation to learn and work in a team environment with exceptional communication skills
- Experience with the following languages:
- ASP.NET, MVC with C#
- CSS3 / HTML5
- Hands on experience in in Angular 4 and above
- Experience in using Bootstrap framework for layout development
- Experience in developing responsive web applications that work well across multiple devices / browsers
- Experience Unit Testing
- Experience with Restful web services pulling data from a relational database
- SQL Server experience
- Experience with version control software
- Experience working within a team using agile methodology
Bonus if you have:
- React or Vue
- Continuous Integration
Sound interesting? Email your resume to email@example.com today!
IQ Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IQ Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
IQ Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IQ Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.