Website IQ inc
IQ Inc. provides custom software engineering services for companies with highly-engineered products AND. . . we were recently awarded one of Pittsburgh’s Best Places to Work!
We are currently in need of an experienced Software Engineer to be a part of our team developing software solutions for clients. Are you someone who likes to learn new things and picks up new technologies quickly, is an analytical thinker, is motivated by working as part of a terrific team, and doesn’t take themselves too seriously? If so, you might want to consider being part of the team at IQ Inc.
We need an engineer to. . .
- Effectively interact with fellow engineers and customers to gather inputs for producing appropriate software designs and implementations
- Provide analysis and insight to be used for estimating tasks
- Review software requirements and deliver design documentation, source code, unit tests, and code reviews
- Use various debugging tools to find and resolve issues with user interface events, business logic, etc.
You must have:
- Demonstrated progressive engineering experience in software/systems development
- 3+ years of professional experience as a software engineer
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming using C++, C#, and/or Java
- A willingness to work in an Agile development environment
- A strong desire to work in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent oral, written, and listening skills to effectively communicate on technical topics
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science
IQ Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IQ Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
IQ Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IQ Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.