Website IQ Inc.
Be part of an exciting company whose mission is to provide portable, quiet, light, efficient, affordable, and environmentally responsible energy solutions. Currently, we are looking to hire an experienced, Embedded Software Engineer to be the lead firmware designer for multiple embedded systems. If you are looking to be part of an awesome group of smart, hard working, conscientious people, consider applying today!
- Designing and implementing new features
- Collaboratively managing the embedded communication protocols across the team
- Designing and implementing a data capture system
- Maintaining and improving existing codebases
- Following and contributing to existing software development practices including source control, documentation, and testing philosophy
- Interfacing with electrical designers and collaborating cross functionally within the team
- Documenting designs
- You may be involved with enterprise software development
What you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of relevant, professional engineering experience
- Familiarity with electromechanical systems
- Experience with bring-up and troubleshooting of embedded systems
- Expertise in C/C++ software development
Sound interesting? Send your resume to email@example.com today!
IQ Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IQ Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
IQ Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IQ Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.