Website IQ Inc.
IQ Inc. provides custom software engineering services for companies with highly-engineered products. Our team is dedicated to working hard, solving problems, and having fun while we do it. We are in need of an awesome Software Engineer to provide technical expertise in design and development of embedded software systems using C/C++.
We need you to:
- Write, modify, and debug software for client applications
- Write code to create single-threaded, multi-threaded or user interface event driven applications, either stand-alone and those which access servers or services.
- Use source debuggers and visual development environments.
- 5+ years’ experience designing, developing, documenting, and validating embedded software
- Expertise in C++; experience using C
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or Biomedical Engineering
- Product Development experience
- Experience working with microcontrollers
Would be a plus:
- Experience with controls systems or privacy/security/data encryption
- BLE (bluetooth low energy) experience
IQ Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IQ Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
IQ Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IQ Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.